Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween...ooops sorry its late....

Halloween at work is a big deal....Everyone dresses up and there is a big contest with prizes...last year we all coordinated and went as Vampires and won a group prize. This year we scattered a bit and all went with our individual costumes, we did win but had a lot of fun with the makeup, red contacts and fun wigs.... here's a peek....




The red contacts were tons of fun but after 12 hours my eyes were killing me!

Wendy was a dead house wife....props to me on the great makeup job! Hehehe!

Andi (the brave soul) was a sexy WITCH, and brought all the kids to see me & TRICK or TREAT at the Hospital.... So Cute!

Andi the sexy Witch... Captain Jack Sparrow,
the two cutest TINKs I have ever seen, and.....
an ADORABLE SKUNK!


I Wish I could say that BRYN was sad that she was leaving me.....not the case.....she was devastated that she didn't get to hold ALL the candy...so sad....

No comments: