Monday, November 24, 2008

Its official...Bryn's a ROCKSTAR! Our good friend Brittany, who is an amazing Photographer (check her out at lovestitchphotography.blogspot.com) took Bryn out for an afternoon of pictures. We started in a field in Lehi, UT.... Bryn sure hammed up the princess poses...could we expect anything less?
After the princess dancing was over B wanted nothing but for me to hold her...as a result we got a few close ups to cut me out and then we resorted to me hiding in the car. As soon as I was out of sight the diva returned for the remainder of the outing.... These candid shots take my breath away...I might be biased being her mom and all but still there is something to be said about simple elegance and beauty...

After the field we headed back toward the center of town and Brittany took us to some other locations...
These next shots are my FAVORITES...I saw this hat at target and liked it ok ...then I plopped it onto Bryn's head and it was LOVE at second sight! See for yourself.....


3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

she's a doll! i had so much fun taking her pictures! maybe next time you won't have to hide in the car ;)

Jessica said...

wow, those are really good pictures! she is so cute!!! have safe travels to indiana!!

Little Lady~bug said...

What a cute little girl! You're right the hat looks great!