Monday, March 23, 2009

Inspired by

One of the biggest challenges in my life is convincing the Princess B to EAT!
The girl is PICKY!
As with most things in her short little life .....she either LOVES it or HATES it!
(i cant for the life of me figure out where she gets that from :)
Some would say...don't give her a choice....she'll eat anything if she gets hungry enough....
Nope, not Princess B!
She is completely OK with just not eating!
The other day we were eating burgers, i watched b expecting her regular routine of pulling the cheeseburger apart layer by layer and picking out all the cheese to eat, when to my astonishment B took a bite of the whole burger. then another bite and another! Andi and I watched in AMAZEMENT! I jokingly said "Wow B, if you eat that whole burger I'll buy you a BARBIE....
the Princess was INSPIRED-
she shoved the burger in her mouth as fast as she could, then promptly demanded a trip to Walgreen's for a Barbie
This is the one that we chose.
Princess Aurora
Thanks for the fun laugh Princess B and enjoy your Aurora

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm impressed too! Maybe it'll work again :)

Handi Andi said...

Girlfriend just needed the right motivation. Her instant response was HILARIOUS. Glad you got a pic of it.

TwinkleBee said...

dude, B's got the Rihanna hairdo. Short on the sides but sexy curly on the top. I'm serious, total fashion, I think it looks rad. keeps getting thicker!

Brittany and Johnse said...

WOW i can't believe she ate the whole thing!! Bribes are great when they work :)